Thursday, May 30, 2019

Mail A Letter Online???


Ok...I feel like this defeats the purpose...but here goes. Did you know you could type out a letter on your computer and pay strangers to mail (and probably read) it for you? Starting at just $1.52 you can have them print the letter, address the envelope and mail it anywhere in the world. I'm not going to lie, I am highly tempted to try it. But that would require paying to mail myself a letter. I just feel like that takes the personal aspect out of doing it. I mean...the whole point to writing letters and sending mail is to connect with people in a way that is unlike our modern times. So I guess you can say I don't understand the need for this service. However, if you would like to try it out please feel free to click this link

Am I the only one who finds this service completely absurd?

No comments:

Post a Comment