Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's Been A Long Time...

Hey everyone! I know it has been a very long time since I have posted and I really do hope that I will be able to start again soon. I am not sure how many of you still check this blog but I thought this was worth a shot.

A coworker of mine has recently been sick and unable to work. She had started a collection a month or so ago to collect postcards from all 50 states. I know she hasn't received very many so I thought I would try this and see if I can't get her a couple more.

If you would like to send an uplifting (please don't mention being sick) postcard to her you may send it to my library:

Reed Memorial Library
C/O Evelyn Peck
167 East Main Street
Ravenna, OH 44266

And I will pass it along to her. My hopes is to make a postcard bouquet for her birthday which is towards the end of the month.

Thank you everyone! I hope to write more soon!


11 comments:

  1. It has indeed been a very long time! I missed you! Hope you're well. I'll be glad to send her a postcard! :) take care.

    Bree from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bree!! Be sure to include your return address on it and I will send you a postcard in return! :)

      Delete
    2. It's 'dangerous' to write my return address on the card as it will be sent back to me! Happened a few times. Can I email you instead?

      Delete
    3. Sure! You may send it to my email.

      Penthiefmail@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. You want them blank - I'll hunt through my collection and send em off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Derrick, she would prefer them postmarked. :) I appreciate it. ( I am shocked any of you still check this!)

      Delete
    2. Well, gotcha covered from California. Send a few from different areas. Just had a trip to Monterey, Point Reyes, and Muir Woods.

      Delete
  3. I have missed you, Pen Thief!!! Did you get my last letter some months ago? I have been embroiled in a lot of personal stuff that has to be sorted out, so have not had much time for writing, but I miss swapping letters with you! Glad to see you again! (I'm not blogging right now, but I try to check my lists and read my favorite blogs before bedtime.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny! I probably did. I swear my life is a mess! Haha. I would guess it is in a basket someplace waiting for a reply. (I sadly got to a point I wasn't even opening envelopes). I miss writing letters and I am going to try and be good about making time for it again. :)

      Delete
    2. I counted, I'm 56 behind in replying, starting in April! Yikes! I hope we can swap again soon! :)

      Delete


  4. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Waterman pen

    ReplyDelete