Sunday, April 21, 2019

Stamp Sunday

So I had decided that I would do a regular post on Sundays that highlighted stamps I was fond of. Well as it does sometimes, life got in my way of having a post ready for today. So instead I will be showing you my first stamp haul from the USPS website.


After uploading I realized that the photo shows most of the stamps upside down. If I had more time (it is Easter after all ) I would have flipped the picture for you. But I think you can still get the idea from this. I bought just under $50 in stamps to jump start my collection of recents to send. I will definitely be placing another order (my original cart was almost $150!) but decided to wait a bit and slowly add more to the collection. 

Short post for today, but I am curious...Do you purchase your stamps at the post office? Or do you purchase online? I prefer to pick them up at the post office, but mine doesn't seem to have much variety. (You know posters on the wall of all the pretty ones, but only carried the basics.)

Enjoy your Sunday! Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment