Wednesday, May 8, 2019

USPS Store Finds

Do you ever look at the USPS store? I found myself looking at it recently (after all I have missed a bunch of stamp releases) and came across these charming pouches and bags that are made from actual USPS bags. Quite a neat way to upcycle if you ask me. There are multiple types of bag styles you can find. Pictured above is the small coin pouch, but there are also cosmetic bags and even totes.

While I do like the style of these products I must say the price tag is a bit off-putting. That small coin pouch (roughly the size of a 3x5 notecard) is $14.95, while the larger totes (13x6x16) retail for $59.95.

If you were creative enough I was able to find some cheaper options on eBay that you could certainly turn into your own work of art. There are also some really neat leather options, both on the USPS store and eBay, however they are far pricier than the canvas.

Would you consider purchasing one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment