Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday Mail Call


Just as I have said I would do a post on Sundays about stamps, Mondays will be a Mail Call. Above is a picture of my most recent sent items. Mostly postcards, but there is a letter (with the John Lennon stamp) for a follower as well. Behind the mail you can see my mail box. Or well, the mailboxes, mine is actual #7 and that is hidden behind the mail. Quite boring right? I will have to snap a picture of the post office box to share on here the next time I pop into the PO. (It isn't pretty either I'm afraid). 

The postcards I sent were vintage ones I purchased on Ebay. I found a wonderful seller that wasn't trying to get an arm and a leg for them. I am slowly attempting to amass a collection of stationery so I have all necessary items on hand to reply and send lots of happy mail. I've even been thinking about starting Postcrossing again. Does anyone still do that? Anyway, I hope those postcards and letters arrive in their destinations soon. Closest one is going about an hour away here in Oregon, and the farthest is headed off to Switzerland. :)

I should hop off for now, I have more posts to research and letters to write. What did you send this week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment