Thursday, April 18, 2019

Post Office Box

So as some of you may have read in a previous post I have signed up for a PO box. Normally I just received mail at my physical location, however here in Oregon I do not have a mail box at my house. (Sad I know). We have a centralized mailbox and to be honest that bums me out. When I thought about starting the whole letting writing thing again I decided I would do a post office box. Things have changed a bit since I wrote this blog before and I am not as trusting as I once was to post a physical address online. I am sure you all understand.

My question for all of you that have post office boxes is...How often do you check it? If I am honest I probably will not check mine but maybe once a week unless for some reason the amount of mail increases. My job is close to home so the post office (for much of my week) is considered out of the way. Lets face it sometimes when you are finished with work the last thing on your mind is driving out of your way to check the mail. (Maybe that will change with an influx of happy mail)

Anyway, it feels good to get back in the swing of writing. If you have made it this far with me thank you! I appreciate your patience while I figure out how to balance work/writing with everything else in life.

More soon my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment