Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Self Service Kiosk

Does your post office have a self service kiosk? Have you ever used it? I used one for the first time recently. Or at least its the first time I can recall using one. I decided to print some international postage (someone failed to order any on her last stamp order...) and it was surprisingly easy. I just touched the screen found the international postage option and selected how many. Within a few minutes I had postage printed without waiting in a line.

Biggest downside as far as I am concerned is that the postage isn't all that pretty. But in a pinch if you needed to mail something after hours at the post office or on a Sunday (which is when I will most likely make it to the post office) the kiosk may work for you! I also thought this may be the perfect way to avoid stares from the postal employees when I mail out frisbees or other odd "packages".

More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Reach out Foodhub For Business site to know about self-service kiosk for restaurants and takeaways.

    ReplyDelete