Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Online Stamp Store

You ever get too busy to go buy stamps? Well, I have! Haha. Between being sick and trying to work..I simply havent had the time to make it to the Post Office. Luckily they can be ordered online and delivered right to my house!! Totally cool. Now I dont have to deal with the looks that the postal employees give me at the quantity that I am buying. (Typically I will purchase at bare minimum 20 first class 44cent stamps, 20 postcard stamps, and 20 overseas or 98cent stamps. I have however been known to purchase more than that.) Oh and I forgot to mention that was round about every two weeks or so.

Needless to say I pre-ordered two different stamps that will be coming out soon. The Kansas state stamp which I have written about before and a Ronald Reagan stamp (see future blog entry) as well. I bought all the odd postage (1 and 2 cent stamps), mainly because I think they will look nice on a letter when I choose not to use one stamp only.

I am also going to seek out some unused vintage stamps online as well. We shall see how the hunt goes!

So now I ask...have you ever purchased stamps online? If so, how did it go?

**On a more serious note, I promise to get back to "real" blogging after I get over this head cold..which needs to be soon. Its wiping me out! **

No comments:

Post a Comment