Thursday, June 2, 2011

Post 100!!

Woohoo!! I actually made it to 100 posts. I am going to be completely honest with you...I never thought I would make it this far. But I am oh so glad I have. Blogging is extremely rewarding when I can balance it with life. =)

Today I gave some mail to Mr. Carter. When he opened up the envelope...this is what he pulled out.



He loved this skateboard!! I read him the tag and then took it off so he could play with it. He was towing the skateboard with a toy helicopter. Tomorrow I plan on having him make Kelly P. a nice piece of mail to thank her for the skateboard. I am sure he will make something neat. =)

And because I have nothing better to post about..I am going to tell you about my fingernails. They SERIOUSLY need to be trimmed..but I keep putting it off. I really should just go have them done. haha. Here is a pic to show you how long they are...and to prove that they are getting in my way a bit.



Long huh?

And finally the National Blog Post for today was "What is your favorite band/singer?". Honestly, I dont really have one. I listen to just about anything with exception to techno. So if anyone wants to suggest some interesting bands to listen to..please do.

Also I think its time to host a giveaway. So..to enter I am requiring that you send a postcard/piece of mail with a number. ( I am stealing this method from Becky the Snailmailer.) Lets say entries must be postmarked by the 10th. Once I am certain that all entries have been received I will use a random number generator to select the winner..and they will receive some random stationery/cards/other goodies.

3 comments:

  1. Best band: Arctic Monkeys. Absolutely awesome.

    oh boy, I love a give-away! My card's on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning here! I'm going back in time to see if you mentioned why Carter isn't feeling well. Then this . . . Your hands are lovely and nice. Very pretty. My cuticles are all taggy from being in water so much. I peel them and they bleed. Then I have to get a bandaid. :)

    I wonder if I am the only person who notices all the dirty finger nails on tv--especially the commercials, but also on the cooking shows. Ugh! Dirty nails do not inspire me.

    ReplyDelete