Saturday, February 12, 2011

4 shows I watch:
1. House: I simply cannot get enough of the difficult medical problems and sarcasm.
2. Bones: Well aside from the witty humor that the show offers, how can you not want to become a forensic anthropologist after watching this show?
3. Lie To Me: I swear this one is purely psychological. Its amazing to see how someone can be found out based on facial features alone! Granted the newer seasons aren't as good as the originals.
4. Glee: How could I resist this show? I mean I guess it is a guilty pleasure but I was a choir geek and I wished we would do some of the really cool things they do on that show.

4 things I am passionate about.
1. Helping people: I enjoy helping people in any way I can. This is probably why I make my money at the library. Haha. I get to help people all day long.
2. Adventure: Life is short so why not explore?
3. Writing: What better way to spend you time on your travels than to document all the wonderful things you see and do.
4. Photography- Again..this helps in the documenting of my adventures. =)

4 phrases or words that I say a lot.
1. Aurora Library. How can I help you?
2. Hi
3. Ohh..but Holmes
4. Can it be spring yet?

4 things I have learned from the past
1. Not to take things to personally.
2. Regret is simply stupid. So try your best not to do it.
3. Money cannot win my love.
4. I don't want to be a teacher.

4 things I did yesterday
1. Ate at Chik-Fil-A
2. Shopped in the Best Buy for 2 hours.
3. Finished book 5 in the Ranger's Apprentice series.
4. Hung out with a really cool dude.

4 places I would like to go
1. New Zealand
2. Brazil
3. Madagascar
4. Cayman Islands

4 things I am looking forward to.
1. Currently....work being done!
2. Vacation to somewhere (somedays I dont care where)
3. Continuing to write letters and postcards each week.
4. Spring!


4 things I love about Winter
1. Snow
2. Ice: But only when it photographs nicely.
3. Hooded sweatshirts
4. Being able to wear a crocheted hat without looking funny.

4 things on my wish list
1. Travel more.
2. Piggy-backing off that..I want to see D.C.
3. Get a better paying job
4. Because I want to be able to afford more cool things.

4 bloggers I am tagging.
1. Anyone
2. who
3. wants
4. to.

No comments:

Post a Comment