Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Family is in Town

(We were either 4 & 5, or 5 & 6.)

My brother is coming home today from Boston. He will be here through Monday, so I may not be writing real posts until he is gone. We see each other so seldom that I like to make the most of his visits.

However, I have scheduled (WHICH I LOVE) some posts so that anyone who is a regular reader..may not even realize I am gone. Though...they aren't long posts. ( I sprained my wrist the other day and my typing is much slower as a result.)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Since my favorite Thanksgivings have been in Ohio, I have a soft spot for family Thanksgivings in that state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! :D I love my brother, too. He's younger by four years, and we used to be so close. He lives in Dallas. We talk often, but I miss seeing him.

    It's sweet that you love your brother so much.

    Um, were you singing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!

    Limner- Haha..isn't that picture too much? It is one of my favorites of he and I..though I cannot recall what we were doing. There is another photo from that day though we were both making silly faces. I didn't post it because it was pretty washed out..and even editing it to make it darker didn't really help. =)

    ReplyDelete