Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making Your Own Envelopes and Books

I had two requests this past week for me to post another tutorial on how to make your own envelopes. So I dug through my archive and found the ones I had already written up. I would make a new one..(I actually have an idea for a new envelope/mailer/awesomeness *coming soon*) but they are time consuming, and really one post on it is enough. So here are some helpful links to previous posts on the subject.

Making your own envelopes
Envelope Book 1
Envelope Book 2

If your are still having trouble, you can try youtube-ing the subject. I am sure there are quite a few videos out there. Perhaps I will add to that when I do my next tutorial...

Until then, I hope these links are helpful to those who are interested. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment