Thursday, November 3, 2011

Interesting Mail

You ever make something that you want to share on here..but then aren't sure how to? I mean..there is something I have whipping up for a friend. I want to be able to share it on the blog..but I want it to be a surprise. Hmm.. Well..I suppose it will have to wait. So why not share with you a lovely envelope I got from Rin at Papered Thoughts?
Look at all those goodies!! I was so excited to see them all, especially the library cards because well...we don't see too many of them anymore. She also sent me a list of books she enjoyed! How neat! I will have to write up my list for her. =)

I will definitely be sending her something back. And if you haven't already, check out her blog and her Etsy store!

This is from my personal collection. I found this at a flea market..and I really would love to know what company made them. (Mainly because I really want some of them!!) So if anyone can find me the manufacturer I will find some way to make it up to you. Just ask Ashley (who won the guess Carter's Halloween costume giveaway) I send really neat things to winners!

Thanks everyone! I hope your mailboxes are fat and happy! If you are expecting a response from me..I am almost caught up completely!! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Surely there's a name stamped on it SOMEWHERE. Have you tried checking the entire piece with a magnifying glass? (even on the artwork) That's what I'd be doing! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked front and back and even inside!! I have come up with nothing. Though, Brad told me that I should try running an image search with google. Where you plug in the image and search for others with similar characteristics (Apparently you can do that now) and see if anything comes up.

    I hope I find it, because it is quite a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty. I don't know about stationery, but I'm pretty sure there's a Penny Black stamp of a mouse on a snail. Google Penny Black stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I saw that stamp and it does look like it! Hm..I know something to add to my want list. =) Thanks Patty!

    ReplyDelete