Monday, November 21, 2011

Postal Piggy!

Look what I sent through the mail! I am so excited to find new and unusual things to mail. Its a wonder my letter carrier hasn't left me a note that reads, "Please stop sending bizarre things. They make my coworkers slack off because they are smiling too much!" Haha.


You should try to send something random through the mail..I promise it is fun! Little pig- $1, Stamps to mail the pig- $1.71, The smiles that the pig gives everyone who comes in contact with him...PRICELESS!

7 comments:

  1. Oh good for you, what fun! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oink. Oink. How delightful! You come up with neat things to mail without wraps. First time I tried, the cup broke. Gonna try again, first chance I get. I have just the thing.

    Sent someone a Lucky Cat in a jelly bean tube. Still don't know if it arrived safely. (sigh)

    Just think. Pigs really do fly these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pigs DO fly!! I never thought of it that way. =) I saw it and just thought...he needs to travel through the post! Haha. I will be sure to let everyone know if he made it safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What an awesome idea and you're right, it will bring many smiles along the way and especially to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have inspired me miss! I Shall be trying this soon! Peace & Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! fun and quirky... my kind of person :)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just couldn't pass up trying to mail this. And I am happy to report that it arrived safely at his (or her) new home. =)

    ReplyDelete