Monday, December 12, 2011

To Be Responded To:

You ever look at your pile of mail that needs responded to and want to scream? Yup..that's me. So until I get caught up (fingers crossed by the end of the week) I will be keeping kinda silent here.

Hope everyone is doing well!!


  1. Uh oh, I just added to it. Should be there in a few days!
    Doing just fine here, enjoying a dreary day of rain in the desert.
    xoxo Kim

  2. Mines usually I know how you feel! I usually open them ... THEN put them off! LOL!

  3. Could you mayhaps take a little letter writing break to text me? My phone took a little winter swim in a cup of iced tea and while most of my numbers were backed up on google, last time you msg'd me I hadn't entered that info in yet :/

    Thank you!! Happy letter writing!!!!!!!

  4. and p.s. if i don't answer you tonight, it's because I'm putting my new invisible shield on my screen so I'll have my phone off til 2m. I'll get a hold of you as soon as I'm back up and running!

  5. Kim- I look forward to your mail. Even though I might not comment a whole lot. I enjoy reading your blog :)

    I am glad to hear I am not the only one who wants to scream when looking at the pile of to be responded mail. Bills are never any fun.

    Ashley- Done. Your phone should know better than to swim in iced tea. Haha

  6. LOL Misty. You think it tried to backstroke? I know. GROAN. Poor Ashley. LOL!

  7. Haha! I am not sure how it was swimming. It may have just sank to the bottom! I had to laugh about this but at the same is highly annoying when this happens. But she seems to be back up and running. Hopefully the new phone is aquaphobic. =)