Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Had you heard of this story? A 78 year old lady accidentally swallowed a felt tip pen 25 years ago. The crazy thing is, when they x-rayed her before they said it wasn't in there. However, they recently found it when she was being diagnosed with some stomach issues.
They said the pen did not cause the stomach issues, but I think it probably wasn't helping the situation. The craziest part of this whole thing... is that the pen actually WROTE! Imagine that as a business slogan. "Pen-Thief Brand Pens. So strong stomach acid is no match!"
Have you heard of anything like this before?