Monday, September 5, 2011

You Never Know What You'll Find

My oldest brother just moved over this past weekend. They new house is definitely a fixer-uper but it has a very nice view of the river out the back of the property. (I haven't snapped a pic of that yet).

In the back of the closet of Carter's room came this piece:
Now you may wonder why I decided to hang on to this...
Well, it's because at one point in time...it traveled in the mail! How cool is that? I suspect it was an advertising piece. I don't think you could get away with anything like this today. Especially with all the worry about explosives being mailed.

Like I said..I guess you never know what you will find. =)

4 comments:

  1. A pink teddy bear? :P
    It's impossible to guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is cool! I can just imagine the looks you'd get at the post office trying to mail that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Misty, have such great adventures. When I saw the name I immediately thought of Haas avocados. :D I get what you mean though, and you're probably right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Thank you Limner! I like having adventures it makes life more interesting!! =)

    ReplyDelete