Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthdays

Ok, so everyone likes to get fun mail right? Right. Now that we have settled that mystery...
When is your birthday? I realized that I write so many of you..and I don't even know when your birthdays are. How am I supposed to send birthday mail if I am unsure of the date?

So here is what I am asking of you. You can either post it in a comment (no need for years..just the month and day would be fine), email it to me, OR you could send it in your next letter. I am asking that if you have already told me once...please tell me again? I promise I will make note of it this time. =)

This is all part of me trying to be more organized. And your help on this will keep me from digging through my letters over the past year to find the ones that tell me their birthday. Wont you help me out?

16 comments:

  1. I will for sure! I'm a Taurus. Born April 26.

    Questions for you: Do you believe in horoscopes? What is your star sign in the Chinese Zodiac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your birthday written somewhere obvious too and I've missed it? I'm August 28th. Now my un-birthday that's random and based on when I actually remember it on the day ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is June 12! Unless you are my friend Marilyn. She calls every July 12th to sing Happy Birthday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Misty! My birthday's on March 26. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just had one 01/24. No Im not telling how old I am . I will just say I loved the bay city rollers when I was about 12 or 13. LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh GREAT, Now I can't get Mike Meyers out of my head (So I Married an Axe Murderer)

      Delete
  6. on February 18th I will be hitting a milestone! And then we shall celebrate over sushi and craft beer. woop! Good question from Miss Limner! I'm right on the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces and boy do I have traits of both to a tee.

    Little known fact, I also have a tattoo of the Aquarius constellation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May 7. I'm 100% Taurus, born in the year of the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May 30th and Im the big 30 this year! Argh! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to everyone for not posting my birthday on here. I am another August birthday. I was born on the 25 and this year I will be 27. That would make me a Virgo..though my grandmother tells me I act more like a leo. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is the 16th of August. I will be 39 this year. Holy smokes!

    ReplyDelete