Sunday, January 15, 2012

Travel Time



So..you may have noticed my lack of posts the last few days. Well..the main reason was that after my first week at my new job I was exhausted. I am hoping that once I get into a good groove with my routine, I will be back to my old posting self. For the time being though I am asking for you patience. (Thanks in advance)

Also, my friend Kelly and I decided to take a trip yesterday to Columbus, OH. Talk about last minute planning. Haha. We drove down and stopped at a place along the way ( I bought a cream soda..but busted the bottle in the parking lot at Brads.) We had a lot of fun while we were down there. I will be trying to get pictures in order and write up a long post tomorrow. Until then, I hope everyone had a great mail week this past week and again thanks for being patient.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you. One has to live it before one can write about. Right? Glad you had some click-up-your-heels time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me, both! I just started a new job and finally I was off this weekend. Gosh was I exausted! mentally AND physically! I felt like my head was spinning... so many new things to learn at the new job...so I know how you feel. I too, am slowly getting back into my routine and I couldn't be happier:) Get some rest girl, you have plenty of time to write! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limner- It was nice to get away, even if it was only a night. Expect a postcard coming in the mail soon. I mailed it today..but with the holiday I am not sure when it will actually start it journey to you.

    Katie- That is what I am doing..taking some time and relaxing while Brad works. It is kinda nice to be home sitting and just listening to the whirring of the computer towers. Good luck in your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete