Benny the Blogger write the Your Postal Blog. I follow this blog closely because he always writes about informative topics (again...letting you in on my secrets). A post not long ago showed statistics from people and one of them was that 81% of people polled immediately open their mail, while the other 19% lets it pile up.
I open mine almost immediately unless I pick it up on my way to work. Then I will wait until my break and read it there. I know some people will wait until they have responded to all their mail before opening a new piece. However, I cannot help but think there may be something important inside the letter I wait to open. That's why I open immediately. (Well that and the suspense kills me!!)
So now I am asking you. Do you open immediately or do you wait?
Not So Mellow Yellow Minion Mail
2 hours ago