Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How About A Free Stamp?

So, I thought this was fitting to post today as I finally filed my taxes! YAY. One less thing to worry about. The other reason I wanted to post it today was because I just found out about it myself.

WebRoot (a personal security company) is offering a free US postage stamp to the first 6000 people who sign up for one. You can sign up here and pick which stamp design you would like. You can only get one (unless you have a spouse or friend then you can use their info/email address/address and get another one. =)

There are three designs:



Though you must act fast as the supplies are limited. And note..it could take 4-6 weeks to get to you.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! Problem is...the IRS doesn't have a sense of humor!! But these would be a cool stamp for your collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Indeed! There is no way I would use these on sending my tax return in (I file electronically anyway) but they would be awesome to use in an art piece. Or just save. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I got the one with the finger and I'll use it on mail to someone who will then recycle it into a different finger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--these are fun! I'll have to register and get one for my sister, who is a CPA, so deals with the insanity of tax season way more than us "civilians."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marina, I cheated and got all three. My mother and Brother will be happy to get them in the mail...

    PostMuse!! HAHA..this definitly had me laughin' in the library.

    Medical Librarian- I can only imagine what she deals with, haha. Thank God I work in a library!

    ReplyDelete