Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Stuff I Have Been Working On

So I decided to snap a pic of my mail because of course...I thought today was Friday...silly me. So instead of sharing that (cause its Thursday...) I have decided to show you a pic of a couple things I have been working on.



The peace symbol is constructed of all US postage and it is only made of those stamps containing images of the US Flag. I thought it was a neat idea. Using a glue stick and some white glue (to wash over the top of the stamps) and then I glued the symbol down onto another piece of cardstock so that the whole thing was sturdy.

The cards around that are all postcards made out of photographs I have taken. There will be a lot of those being mailed out soon...these are the first 4. =)

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I know everyone calls it the peace symbol, but it was first intended as an anti-nuclear development protest sign! Of course, the two can go together!

    Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete