Friday, March 11, 2011

Oops...Today is Friday

See what having two days off before the weekend does to me?? I was attempting to speed up the week. I do apologize for that. As it were, it worked out nicely that I posted that yesterday as today I just simply do not seem in the mood to write a happy post.

I have been spending a majority of this day watching the news and checking Youtube for first hand accounts of the earthquake/tsunami aftermath in Japan. (Thus the less than happy mood). I highly recommend the videos on youtube, they show just how frightening the whole situation was.

So for today, I do hope that you take time to reflect on those things that are most important to you.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that this is one of those times I'm grateful for email, text messaging, facebook, etc. I was able to contact friends in Japan immediately to make sure they were safe. If we only had snail mail I would've been worrying for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I must agree! While sometimes technology drives me mad, times like these remind me that technology can be wonderful. I am glad to hear that your friends are all doing well. And also glad that you didn't have to be worried for weeks. Tell your friends a lot of us here have all the Japanese people in our thoughts. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrible what's happening there.. :( They are in my thoughts, also..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep watching and praying for everyone there too. So scary. I'm glad I don't have any loved ones there right now. So great that everyone here was able to reach thier friends/family.

    ReplyDelete