Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oops...missed a post

Ok, so I am beginning to think that postin on the weekends just isnt going to happen. I missed Sunday..so I will post now..and then again later today to make up for it. =)

I caught up on my mail!! Everyone who has sent me something or is expecting it should have something in their mailbox in the next week or so. If only I could remember to take pictures of the outgoing stuff...hmm..oh well. It is in the mailbox, and as much as I like all of you...sadly...I do not like you enough to walk outside in the cold to get the mail to snap a pic. Lets hope I get better at this as time wears on.

Later today I will write (hopefully) an informative post. I also hope to show you some new envelopes I have been working on. So..I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to get caught up. I have to come up with a better system to track mail in and when I have returned mail out. Do you use a register? I am thinking in and out boxes would work better for me. With just an address book? Thoughts oh pen thief? xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete