Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ellen Stamp

So I decided to make up a sheet of Ellen stamps for her contest. She wants to be the first living person on United States postage. I spent some time today working on this sheet..and I am pretty happy with the results.


Not bad for my first attempt at artist stamps huh? Some of you may see these on letters bound for you!

Now, I challenge you to make your own Ellen stamp and enter it in the contest. You can enter here. Oh and don't forget to share it with us too! I would love to see what you guys come up with!

6 comments:

  1. Misty I sincerely hope you win! An interview with you would surely boost the USPS mailings.
    -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would be happy to just have the stamps shown online somewhere, but an interview would be CRAZY! Mail will be heading your way tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool stamps. I think Ellen would be pleased. Good luck! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete