Sunday, October 9, 2011

Swap-Bot Group


Ok. I finally got the Swap-Bot group set up. I think I caught everyone who sent me a message on Swap-bot and sent back an invite for the group. If I missed you please let me know.

You can also find the group by finding my profile and locating my groups on the sidebar (right hand side). Or clicking the link provided here. The group is called Pen-Thief Followers.

If you are not on Swap-Bot yet, you will need to join. The process takes a few minutes, but really isn't that involved. Remember when creating your username that you will not be able to change it. You also want to provide an accurate email address and physical address. That is pretty much all that is needed for the account setup.

Then you will have access to the swaps and groups. As a newbie, you will only be able to join 5 swaps initially (I think). Remember to add a nice profile. Tell people a little about yourself, or about the things you like. This makes it easier for your swap partners to send you things you like.

I will be setting up the first swap for the group shortly. It will be a simple, postcard swap. You will have one partner and I will give some time between joining and sending.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me through the comments or through email. =)

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment