Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun Pen!!

How awesome is this pen?? Limner sent him to me, because she knows I love pens! (I secretly think she just likes spoiling me with awesome mail!)
His name is Miguel as you can see from the writing (done with the pen). He is made by Kookys. And from what I can see on the site, there are lots of different styles and they do have replaceable ink cartridges! Awesome right?

He couldn't have come at a better time. Prompted by Brad, I will be abstaining (or trying to anyway) from buying any new writing utensils for the month of October. I swear if Staples runs a sale on pens I am going to fail! I already had to resist the urge while at the drug store. They put pens up by the front counter just to tempt me while buying my tissues!

Do you own any neat pens? If so, tell me about them!

2 comments:

  1. No cool pens at my house...lots of markers.
    I got the book, thank you!
    And i loved it! read it fast, will probably read it again. I have it on my blog today.
    The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Scciety is a good read.
    Thanks again,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 92 Kooky Pens! And I really want Miguel! I actually have the 2011 catalog of pens with Miguel, he is Krew 73. I have the catalog of Krew 65-78. And I only have one from there, and that's Jubilee from Krew 78. :( but I'm happy with my collection and I'm still collecting.

    ReplyDelete