Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Goodies all done!


That is what (roughly) 100 Halloween goodie boxes look like inside a USPS tote. I borrowed the tote for my costume tomorrow. And yes..the box is from the library. We rarely ever use it anymore, so I asked to make it part of my costume. =)

I cannot wait til tomorrow!! Though I am a little bummed that I didn't get the patch I was going to sew onto my shirt today. Oh well..I will improvise. Now..off to write some letters!

Ps. More swap-bot swaps coming soon! I promise!

5 comments:

  1. By the way, I meant to tell you when you first posted this idea that they were super cute and inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! How do you manage to work, blog, write letters, do fantastic mail art, AND still find time to make all those? I'm still working on my Halloween postcards. LOL.

    Those children are fortunate to have a Misty Mail Lady. Er, mail person? Mail deliverer?

    All I'm gonna do is put a paper bag over my head, and scream when I open the door. :) No. Even better. I'll open the door with a bad care of bed head. :) Groaning will be my special effects. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snailmailer- Thank you.

    Pamela- I sent something your way today. Hope it arrives safely!

    Limner- I swear I am not sure where I get the time. My coworkers asked the same thing upon seeing these goodies for the first time today!

    Marian- Thank you!

    You are all such lovely ladies!!

    ReplyDelete